Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Home of Deep Dish Pizza

I leave for Chicago on Sunday. It's my first "real" business trip. Real because the company is going to pay for everything. Business because I will be everyone's gopher. Running around making copies and getting presentations from Powerpoint slides to projector presentations, and smiling all the while. Although, I was told that the crazy old guy who is the publisher of biology books, the list I oversee, said that the flyers I made for sales packets was "super". According to my boss that's supposed to be a big compliment. Anyway... I'm going to Chicago. Let me know if there are any special requests. It won't be like I'm on vacation, but I am bringing my camera with me, just in case there are interesting things or people to capture and laugh at later on in life.

Stephie said that she would Clean Sweep my room. I guess I need to. Haha.

| la Musica | "Hey Ya" by Outkast

1 Comments:

At 3:26 PM , Blogger Mercy said...

Ooooh compliments! That's awesome Catie! You might make Mr. Elusive look not so good.

Oh yeah, if you eat a deep dish pizza take a picture so we can all drool.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home