Friday, August 04, 2006

My Love Has Diminished

Here's the movie we made when Stephie was here.

We found a letter lying on the ground when we were walking around the park, so we turned it into a musical. It weirdly took forever to compress, but I'm going to figure out what happened then get it into better formats and see if I can get it onto YouTube etc just in case it doesn't work for folks.

Buzznet (Quicktime)- My Love Has Diminished
YouTube (Flash) - Part 1 - Part 2
Don't leave love letters lying around. This is what happens to them.

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Blogger Rosie7Bob said...

My Love Has Diminished is so great

good job everyone =) =D

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Kiko said...

Yes! Done at last! I've watched it alot now. Perfect!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home