Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ok hi every one. Im soo sorry i havent posted any blogs for like 300 years. Ok sorry this is late but happy b-day Carmen and Casey i know this is super late but better late then never right? Well for my b-day, i went out to dinner with some friends for a party and me and my family here in Montana watched .F.R.I.E.N.D.S. my favorite show. I also had a coldstone cake, those are delicious. Im enjoying my first year of highschool and i guess thats all thats goin on w/me. I will email all of you soon. Lots o love,jimmy

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm so happy your birthday was great! Enjoy those first few years of high school I know I did. Love you!

 
At 1:12 PM , Blogger Kiko said...

Good to hear you had a good time! Unfortunatley.... I have no idea what coldstone cake is. Heheheh... Enjoy highscool!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home