Monday, November 13, 2006

Escape Activity..

Hi everyone!! I know it's been forever but I never realized how much time homework takes up especially when you spend half the time avoiding it. Anyways right now I am only finding time to write this because I am avoiding studying for a test that I really don't want to take tomorrow. But I promise that eventually I will post Halloween pictures and others when time permits. But what you have to learn about me is that I will always follow through with what I say, though it may take a couple hundred years, it'll happen eventually. But life is flying past me because in a week and a half the whole Ronquillo family and Lila will all be in Massachusetts with the Bells celebrating Thanksgiving. Now if we could get the whole family there well that would be the best thing ever, but we can only ask for so much. Anyways I'm so excited to see all of the Bells again since it's been three months since I saw them, but what I am most excited about is seeing my mom see Auntie Kathleen for the first time in many many many moons. Anyway, I believe it is time to start studying. Hope see some of you soon, I know I'll see others even sooner. Okie Dokie I am now finished, umm, well, I guess that's it.

^you can probably tell that I really don't like studying. =D

la Musica "Suddenly I See" by - KT Tunstall

4 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger Kiko said...

YES! I am so exited for the visit! *Bounces up and down in anticipation* November is always good to people! Keep your eyes open for cool events! On the 17th the Harry Potter 5 teaser trailer comes out (With the movie Happy Feet), and make sure you don't eat anything on Thanksgiving day! Or else you won't be able to eat as much ^_^

 
At 10:41 AM , Blogger Rosie7Bob said...

ok Stephie see you on Thanksgiving

see ya Fam Fam



Rosie

 
At 10:45 AM , Blogger Rosie7Bob said...

=D

 
At 4:52 PM , Blogger Jakey said...

Five days! =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home