Saturday, December 30, 2006

Animations Galore!!!

Hola!

I now have lotsa animations up! Please click the links below!

And you guys probably thought I'd never get to it! Unthinkable! Have I ever put off anything? Well, yes, but......whatever.


NARUTO! (Unfinished)

Stick Figure Ninjas!!!

Running From Capture (Unfinished)


Airbending Stick Figure

I HAVE POWER! YOU DO NOT!

JUMP!

I will be adding completed versions of Naruto and Running frumm capture.

Okay! That's all. (Comment if you find anything wrong)

PS. Leave your comments and opinions! And if you have any requests, do tell! Animating is my passion!

| la M?sica | "Huddle Formation" by - GO! Team

2 Comments:

At 7:23 PM , Blogger carmen said...

those r ah-mazing

 
At 2:13 PM , Blogger Kiko said...

I'll try to get up more high-quality videos, along with my ultimate animation calleda
"Shadow Clone Jutsu Naruto VS. Byakugan Charged Neji Hyuga in an All Out Fight That Took me a Day or Two To Do The Base Animation* and Made my Fingers Hurt From Drawing so Much"

Oh, and I'll finish up the "Naruto" and "Running from Capture" animations.

*Base Animation is the first part in my animating process for my detailed animations, where I animate a basic figure that I eventually draw over with details. "Running from Capture" is still in the Base Animation stage, and "Naruto" has a bit that is'nt finished.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home