Friday, December 01, 2006

Tis' The Season To Be Jolly!

HEY!

Well, this is like, my third post in a row, but.... December has arrived! I just had to...Um...Uh.....

......................

......................

Yeah.

So, put up the Christmas tree! And.....

Roast nuts...

And make sure to call it "Christmas", not "Holiday." Those ads that say "This Holiday, treat your family to a wonderful feast from Boston Market!" are getting on my nerves.

........

............

..................

..Yeah, I'm gonna go to my bedroom now and draw ugly people with social problems. Bye.


|
la Musica | "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by - Clay Aiken

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM , Blogger carmen said...

Falalalalala ............... Hahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home