Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Toy!!

So today my mom totally surprised me by buying me a macbook! I had wanted one for school and I was even ready to wait until college, but today we walked into best buy, we looked at the laptop and my mom was like, let's get it. I was shocked. Anyways now that I have it, I can video chat straight from it because it has a built-in camera and microphone. I think I can use AIM to video chat, but if you guys like skype I have to download it. Well, I just thought I'd let you know what's going on in my life, what's up with everyone else??

2 Comments:

At 10:09 AM , Blogger Kiko said...

Macbook? Cool! Download Skype for sure! It's completely free.

The weather here is getting warmer! The plants are growing! We'll have Maples leaves on Maple Street once again.

I hear you got a Nintendo DS! Buy the Tetris, Poker, or Chess game and we can play through the Wi-Fi DS connection!

 
At 8:32 PM , Blogger Jakey said...

Does the Wi-Fi DS connection work across the country? Cool!

That is AWESOME about your MacBook, Stephie. Fabulous surprise for sure. Macs are great cuz they don't take long to set up at all.

I was accepted into college the other week. That's my current news. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home